Codex is an RTS-themed customizable card game. You build your deck as you play from a pool of cards in your "codex". You'll grow your economy by hiring workers, and spend the gold on summoning heroes, leveling them up, casting their spells, and building more and more powerful units.
Expansion: White and Purple Factions
This expansion contains the 3 white heroes from the Whitestar Order faction, the 3 purple heroes from the Vortoss Conclave faction, and all their associated spells and units, and so on. You can combine these cards with the Starter Set, Core Set, and Flagstone vs Blackhand expansion too.
- Your next stop in Codex after the Core Set.
- 2-player competitive game
- High quality, fun art with some silliness here and there
- You can play this matchup a whole lot and discover more and more depth to it as well as combine it with other Codex products.
|Did you notice?
Grave, Setsuki, Rook, and Geiger are heroes in this expansion and are also in Yomi.
|# of players
2 (though with enough cards, the game supports up to 5 player free-for-all as well)
- Players looking for a deep strategy game.
- Those who already have the Codex Core Set.
|Whats in the Box?
- 83 white faction cards
- 83 purple faction cards
- 3 white heroes
- 3 purple heroes
- 17 "token" unit cards
|You Might Also Want
Codex card sleeves
|Print-and-play Version Includes
- All the white faction cards, including 3 white heroes.
- All the purple faction cards, including 3 purple heroes.
- Print-and-play version does not include optional "token" cards (Bird, Ninja, etc.). They are available here.
- NOTE: This product requires the Core Set. You should also provide your own card binders (one per player) as your "codex".